Using my Stamparatus

I got to play with my Stamparatus on the weekend as I made my cards for an upcoming card swap.  I just received my Stamparatus - I was lucky enough to get one in the first pre-order.  I was so excited to play with it!



This is a card that I would have never tried without the Stampartus - I couldn't stamp the sentiment multiple times down a page evenly!  For this card, I stamped the sentiment in Night of Navy 4 times down the card without reinking so that it looks like it is fading.  The Stamparatus made it so quick easy to make 12 cards!  Wow!  

The Stamparatus will be available to everyone when the new Annual Catalogue is released in June.  You're going to want one of these new tools for sure!


Here's the card that I made:
My card uses the Better Together stamp set which has lots of sentiment and cute little images that coordinate.


Product List

Sale-a-Bration

Did you know that Sale-a-Bration ends at the end of March and you only have a few weeks left to earn free products with a $60 of $120 order (in Canada)?  You don't want to miss out on some of the beautiful sets that are available only until March 31st.  


Join My Team

Are you interested in earning FREE product and then getting at least 20% off you orders after that?  Until March 31st, during Sale-a-Bration, you can get $165 Canadian in Stampin' Up! products for only $135 AND you also get 2 stampsets extra (you choose the ones you want) for Free! Interested in learning more,  click HERE to to to my website and "Join The Fun".  I'd love for you to be part of my team.  If you have questions, email me and I'd be happy to answer them.

Happy Stampin'
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.