I'm pleased to announce my Classes By Mail - Are you interested?

I’m so excited to invite you to join my Class by Mail series for Spring.  Each class will feature a new stamp set from the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalogue.

For $45, you’ll receive the stamp set, a 4 card Make-n-Take package, and PDF instructions!  The kit will be mailed to you and will include all paper, ribbon, cut and punched out pieces.  You supply the ink and adhesives.

Here's a list of the Classes I have scheduled:

You can register by sending me an email or by clicking Once you've registered, please pay by e-transfer to stampinwithmelva@gmail.com and use the pass phrase "stampkit".

I can't wait for the series to get started!  Interested, just click on any of the links above to register and then you can sit back and wait for your kit to arrive.

Do you live near me and want to attend in person classes?  Well, I'm hosting the same classes in person.  You can find the dates on my Classes & Event's page.

Happy Stamping!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.