Sneak Peek - Bubble Over

Today I'm sharing a card that I received at a recent event for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.  This card uses the Bubble Over Stampset and the Bottles and Bubbles Framelit Dies.  I love the bright colours on this card.  The paper that coordinates is a free item with a $60 purchase during Sale-a-bration.

I can see so many uses for this stamps set and framelits - especially for summer!  I'm pretty sure I can make the perfect beer bottle for my husband!



If you have purchased from me in 2017, you should have received your catalogue as well as a Sale-A-Bration catalogue.  If you haven't received them yet, please email me and let me know and I'll make sure you receive it.  If you don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and live in Canada, I'd love to send you a catalogue.  Email me and I'll get one to you.

Happy Stamping!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.