Where does the time go?

It's been crazy around my house for the past month or so.  My husband and I are building a new house on Vancouver Island which we're very excited about.  Our final inspection and possession date is next week.  It feels like it has been a very long time in coming - we started the process last November, but in actual fact, once they were able to start building, it has only taken 3 months.  We had such a snowy winter that they were delayed in getting started.

I'm really excited to have a new craft room that is bigger than I've ever had before and that I'll be able to have room to hold classes.  If you're reading this, you live close to Ladysmith, BC and are interested in classes and other events, please comment or send me an email.  I hope to be set up again by mid July!

On top of all of that, I just returned home from a 2 week trip to Madrid, Spain.  What a lovely place to visit.  It was partly vacation where I visited with my family from the UK for 5 days and then partly work.

So, where does that leave me?  Well, mostly in a mad scramble to get packed up for the move in early June!  My craft room is packed away so I won't get much stamping done until I get settled.  I will be able to share some sneak peeks of cards made using new products from the upcoming Stampin' Up! catalogue thanks to the lovely ladies in my monthly swap!

Do you want to receive a new catalogue?  If you are an active customer and have order from me either in person or on line in the past 12 months, you will be receiving a complimentary catalogue in the mail before the end of May.  If haven't purchased from me in the past 12 months you can email me and I'll get one to you ($15 by mail).  I'll give you a credit on your first order of $50 for the value.  You can also check out the catalogue online as of June 1st.

Here are a few amazing cards made by my swapping friends.
Made by Elaine Paget - using Eastern Palace which is available as  a Sneak Peek through my online store

This card uses the Delightful Daisy Suite and was made by my friend Alison Solven

I love this card made by Jenn Tinline.  She used the Crafting Forever set which I think is one of my favourite from the new catalogue.  Her card also shows off all of the new In Colours for 2017-2018 - Powder Pink, Tranquil Tide, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist and Fresh Fig.  Aren't they amazing!
That's it for now!  Stay tuned for more updates on my move and more sneak peeks!  Email me to get your new catalogue or to let me know if you might be interested in my events once I move.

Happy stamping!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.