Eastern Palace Suite

Are you excited?  It's less than a week until the new Stampin' Up! Annual catalogue goes live.  Do you have yours yet?  If you are on of my active customers, then you should be receiving a complimentary catalogue in the mail.  If you haven't received it by May 27th, please email me and I'll make sure you get one.

If haven't purchased from me in the past 12 months you can email me and I'll get one to you ($15 by mail).  I'll give you a credit on your first order of $50 for the value.  You can also check out the catalogue online as of June 1st - I'll post the link on June 1st.

The Eastern Palace Suite has been released early by Stampin' Up!  It is amazing.  Here's a card I made for the monthly swap I participate in.



Can you see new colours that are coming out?  I used 3 of the new colours on this card - Tranquil Did, Lemon Lime Twist and Fresh Fig.  I also used one of the new Faceted Gems in the middle of the card.  

You can order this new suite BEFORE the catalogue comes out next week.  

Eastern Palace Starter Bundle - Item 147196 - $77.75 CAD

DESCRIPTIONPRICE
Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Stamp Set
Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper
Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers
Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad (New In Color!)
Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pad (New In Color!)
Fresh Fig Classic Stampin’ Pad (New In Color!)
Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes (New!)FREE!

Eastern Palace Premier Bundle - Item 147207 - $134.75 CAD

DESCRIPTIONPRICE
Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Stamp Set
Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper
Eastern Palace Cardstock Pack
Mini Tassels Assortment
Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers
Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad (New In Color!)
Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pad (New In Color!)
Fresh Fig Classic Stampin’ Pad (New In Color!)
Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies
Very Vanilla Medium EnvelopesFREE!
Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock (New!)FREE!
Interested in order?  You can email me or shop in my Online store.

Happy stamping!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.