Stampin' Up! Online Extravaganza Sale



The one week long Stampin' Up! Online Extravaganza Sale begins today! There are incredible deals that you absolutely do NOT want to miss! Click HERE to see everything that's on sale.

Download Online Extravaganza Sale 2016 Page Numbers!


HOW Does it Work?

  • Sale runs November 21st (12:01 am MT) - November 28th (11:50 pm MT)
  • There are two flash sale days - November 21 and November 28 where bundled product is offered ONLY on those days and ONLY while supplies last.  You can add any other product that is available from Nov 21 - 28 to the same order.
  • Product is offered at 10% - 40% off the regular pricing
  • You can add other items to your Online Extravaganza sale order from the Annual & Occasions catalogue and the Clearance Rack!
  • If your order reaches $200 (before shipping/taxes) you earn Host Rewards!
  • You can order online through my store or you can email me your order and I'll process it for you
  • You can have your order ship directly to your door by UPS anywhere in Canada
  • If you live near me you can add it to one of my orders and pick up from me when it arrives
  • many items are offered WHILE SUPPLIES LAST so make sure you don't miss out and order early!
HOW To Order: You can place your order online through my Online Store or by email me (stampinwithmelva@gmail.com).

Happy Stamping!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.