Favourite Technique Share

I'm in a swap with a bunch of talented ladies across Canada.  For April, our swap theme was "Favourite Techniques".  I chose to do "bubble wrap embossing".  It's been a long time since I've done this technique, but I had a card in mind that uses the Balloon Celebration Bundle from the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalogue.  This set and punch isn't retiring (yeah!) and will be in the upcoming Annual Catalogue, but the bundle that saves you 15% when you buy both won't be available.  So if you're wanting it, you can still order it and save until May 31st!


For the bubble wrap embossing, I used Versamark on some bubble wrap and then pressed down onto the Whisper White Cardstock.  Then I sprinkled with clear emboss powder, shook off the excess and heated.

I love how happy this card makes me - the colours are Night of Navy and Mint Macaron.

Email me or leave a comment on this post and I'll send you the complete instructions and supply list.

I'll have the new Annual Catalogue from Stampin' Up! by mid May.  If you'd like to receive one, please Email me.

Happy Stamping!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.