Upcoming Classes

Hi everyone,

I'm so excited to start my Fall series of Classes.  There are some amazing products in the Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue and even more amazing products coming in the Holiday Catalogue.  My Fall Series will be based around these two catalogues. You'll be able to order from the Holiday Catalogue as of September 1st.  If you haven't received a catalogue yet, but want one, email me and I'll make sure you get one.


Tin of Cards Class - September 13 from 1-4pm

Come and make this cute tin of cards - class includes all supplies and the use of the coordinating stamp set and stamp pads.



You'll go home with 16 cards (4 of 4 different designs) with a variety of Sentiments!

RSVP before September 4th so that I can order supplies!


Christmas Card Class - it's never too early! - September 26 from 1-4pm

Come and play with some of the new products from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue.  It's never too early to get started on Christmas Cards.

You'll make 4 beautiful Holiay cards.
Cost $30 - includes all supplies and envelopes.

Bring a friend who's new to me and the cost for you is $25.
Order $50 at the class and your class is free.

RSVP

Happy Stamping!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.