Sneak Peek from the Holiday Catalogue

I know it's only August and in my part of the world it's really hot!  But I got to see the new Holiday Catalogue from Stampin' Up! last week at Convention and I couldn't wait to show you some of the amazing new products.  You're going to love it!  Start saving now as you're going to want everything!!!

Apologies for some of the pictures - we were kept back from some of the display boards and I couldn't zoom in any closer!

Check out the Poinsettia - new punch coming!


Remember our banner kit - the orange banner is made by sponging onto one of the banners!  This is so adorable! 
Ready for Halloween or Thanksgiving?
OMG!  Edglits and a coordinating stamp set-  Love this! It's on my wishlist
Ditto - Love this!
This is my favourite!  A new frame lit to make a window frame with a coordinating stamp set! It's on my wishlist

Check out the card on the right - another stamp set with coordinating framelits!

Tag Kit!

Can't wait for this kit - Shaker Cards! It's on my wishlist
Wreath kit with seasonal banners
Halloween Kit!  Won't this be a cute centre piece or a decoration at your door on Halloween!!!
Phew!  I'd better start saving up!  I want it all.
If you'd like a new Holiday Catalogue - email me.  I'll be sending the catalogues out later in August - you can start ordering as of September 1st.

Stay tuned for my upcoming Holiday classes.  If you have any favourites and would like a class based on it, let me know.  It would be fun to gather with a group of your friends to stamp and show off some of the products.

Happy Stamping!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.