It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!

I love attending the Stampin' Up! Convention each year - this is my 5th year of attending.  I'm on my way to catch up with 4000 of my closest stamping friends.  I always come home inspired and feeling very creative!

I'll be posting as much as I can over the course of the Convention.  Tomorrow I'm attending a pre-Convention Shoe Box Swap.  I made this cards as part of the swap and will post the other card tomorrow - I guess I didn't take a picture of it before I packed my suitcase :(


I love the Sheltering Tree stamp set.  I used the Bow Builder Punch to create the tag for the Sentiment.  I punched out 2 of the black pieces and 1 of the white pieces.  You can adhere the 2 black pieces together and cover with the white piece to hide the seam.  So many uses for the SU! punches!

Don't forget to check out the Weekly Deals and Bonus Deals!  You can save up to 30%.  Also check out the Clearance Rack - 60% savings on some items.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Happy stamping!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.