New Catalogue - It's finally here!



It's finally here!  The new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue is now available and you're going to love it!  Check it out online by clicking here or email me and I'll get you one of your very own!

I'm holding a BOGO event ONLINE this year.  For every item you purchase from my retired products, you can choose the same amount in product from the new catalogue.  What a deal!
There are a few rules about this online event!

  1. If more than 1 person wants the same product, it will go to the first person who requested it (by the date and time of the email you send me).
  2. You must include your payment information AND the items you wish to order (both retired and new product).  If you'd prefer not to email me your payment information and I don't have it on file for you, you can call me with it).
  3. You pay the taxes and shipping for the new product.  All product will be shipped to my address and you'll pick it up.  If you are out of town, we'll make arrangements for the shipping.
Any questions, email me.

Here's the link to my retired stamp set list.  I have other items that I will be posting - punches, ribbons, etc.  If you don't see what you are looking for on the list, ask me as I may have it!

Happy stamping! and enjoy the catalogue
Melva




No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.