Amazing Quilling

Happy Friday everyone!  I wanted to share a birthday card I received from my friend Sue.  Sue and I have been friends since University and she is very talented and does amazing quilling projects.  I've shared some of her work before (check out the Christmas card she created).  This was the card she made me - it's so beautiful that I will be framing it!



I'm always so honoured when I receive a card that someone has put such effort into and the picture doesn't really do it justice!

What I also love about Sue's cards is that she combines her love of quilling with stamping and on the inside she's used stamp sets from a recent Paper Pumpkin kit.

Sue has also introduced me to Zentangle.  I've been practicing and hope to be able to combine Zentangle with my love of paper crafting.  Stay tuned.

How do you combine and share your passions?

Happy stamping!

Melva


No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.