It's been fun having friends come for classes

I've had a couple of classes over the past few days.  It's always fun to get together with friends to stamp.  I promised to share some of the card that we made.

This card uses the Bow Builder Punch, Happy Heart Textured Impressions embossing folder and paper from the Stacked with Love DSP stack 
I love the Celebrate Today stamp set and coordinating Balloon Framelits
Love is Kindness stamp set with the Artisan Embellishment Kit 
Uses the Indescribable Gift Stamp set, Artisan Embellishment Kit and and Pink Pirouette Blendabilities 
Uses the Irresistibly Yours DSP sponged with Crushed Curry Ink and the Simply Wonderful Stamp set - both free choices in the Sale-a-Bration catalogue
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Interested in learning to make these cards?  Gather your friends and we can get together to stamp!  Email me to find a time that works for you!

I'm also re-scheduling my Perpetual Calendar Class.  I had previously scheduled it for today but the kits were backordered.  They are now available so stay tuned for new dates!  

Happy Stamping!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.