It's Christmas Eve and all through the house...

Here it is Christmas Eve.  Are you all ready?  I have a few presents to wrap and then a dessert to make for Christmas Day.  After that I think I'm ready.  It will be a quiet Christmas for my husband and I - just 4 of us for Christmas Dinner.  I'm looking forward to relaxing for a few days and of course during that time playing with the supplies I pre-ordered from the new Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration Catalogue.  They are all amazing.

I posted in a previous post (click here to see the post and to register) the schedule of my upcoming classes in January.  If you are interested, please register on line or email me to reserve your spot.  I have one additional class that I hadn't posted.

The Perpetual Calendar class 

This class will use the kit in the new catalogue.  Cost will be $30 and includes the kit and use of all of the stamps and ink pads and some additional bling.

Date:  January 31 from 10am-12:30pm
You must pre-register for this class by January 22 so that I can order the kits.

If you register for the Birthday/All Occasion card class on the same day from 1-3:30pm you pay only $20 for this class.

Click here to pre-register.

Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration Catalogue

These catalogues are available for you to order from as of January 6th.  If you'd like to receive a catalogue, please email me and I'll make sure you receive one.


Clearance Rack

There are some amazing deals on the Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack including some that from the Holiday Catalogue.  Don't miss you.  You can click here to shop.
Check them out!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Happy Holidays everyone!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.