Are you ready for Christmas?

I can't believe how close to Christmas it is.  I think (no, I know) I completely lost track of time this year with my holiday a couple of weeks ago.  I have a few last minute gifts and the goodies for Christmas dinner left to buy.  Guess what I'll be doing this weekend!

Do you have some last minute gifts?  I have an idea - Paper Pumpkin!  Paper Pumpkin is a great gift for the crafter in your life or maybe for you!  It is a fully designed project kit that comes right to your door each month - everything is included!  You will make a fun and easy project each month - it may be cards or it may be a 3D project.  It's always fun!



You can purchase it month to month or you can purchase a pre-paid subscription for either 1, 3, 6 or 12 months.  When you purchase month to month, you can put your subscription on hold for any month where you will be away and you can cancel at any time.  I'm not sure why you'd want to cancel after you've seen the amazing kits you receive.

If you're new to stamping, this is a great way to get some stamps, inks and other supplies to do other projects - anything you receive in the kit you can use to make other projects!  You can also check out Pinterest for other great ideas to use your kit supplies!

Check out this video from Stampin' Up! that features December's kit.  I can't wait to open my box!



If you want to order a Pre-Paid Paper Pumpkin subscription you can email me or click here 

If you want to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin month-to-month, click here

If you have questions or need help, email me.

Happy Holidays and Happy Stamping!
Melva


No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.