Many Merry Stars and more....

It's a rainy Saturday on the West Coast.  It's a perfect day to spend stamping.  Today I have my Holiday Card class and I'm excited to make some cards for Christmas.  I've just posted my new classes for November.


Holiday Card Class

November 6 from 7 - 9 pm
Location:  My home in New Westminster
Cost $35 
Cost $35 for 4 cards with envelopes and a 3D item.  
Register for the Many Merry Stars Class at the same time and the cost for the Card Class is $25.
Bring a friend (new to me) and the cost of this class is $25.
Click here to reserve your spot.


Holiday Card Class

November 11 from 10 am - 12 noon
Location:  My home in New Westminster
Cost $35 for 4 cards with envelopes and a 3D item
Register for the Many Merry Stars Class at the same time and the cost for the Card Class is $25.
Bring a friend (new to me) and the cost of this class is $25.
Click here to reserve your spot.


Many Merry Stars Class

November 11 from 1 - 3 pm
Location:  My home in New Westminster
Cost $25 for 10 stars - 2 each of 5 sizes
If you also order the kit in advance of the class - the cost for the class is $15.
Click here to reserve your spot.

If you have a group of friends that would like to get together to have fun and these dates do not work for you, email me and we can can plan a different date.

I'm so excited about the Many Merry Stars Class - I spent yesterday putting together some of the stars that come in the Many Merry Stars kit from Stampin' Up!  It was so much fun.  Check out some of the stars I made.


These stars will look great once I get my house decorated for Christmas - it's way too early to start thinking about that!  I can't wait to show everyone these stars and some other ideas for using them.  If you're interested in signing up for my class on November 11th, click here.

Happy Stamping!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.