Holiday Home

I love the Holiday Home stamp set (Item 135095) and coordinating framelits!  I found time to play with them yesterday (finally!).  The stamp set is very versatile - you can use it for Christmas, Halloween or Fall or even for a house warming.

I made a couple of cards that I will be sharing with friends at upcoming Stamping Parties - I made these without using the coordinating framelits to show that you don't have to have all of the tools (and toys) to make cute cards!  But I know you'll want them all once you've seen the amazing cards you can make!

Fall Card - I used SU! Blendabilities to colour the images.  DSP is Colour Me Autumn (Item 135820)  from the Holiday Catalogue and embellishment is the Autumn Wooden Elements (Item 135846)
Christmas Card - Blendabilities to colour images.  Confetti Stars Punch (Item 135861) and Frosted Sequins (Item 135835)
I also wanted to share some cards made by some of my friends.
Made by Jenn Tinline - she cut out a series of house using the framelits - no stamping involved.  Isn't this cute!
Happy Halloween from Elaine Paget!
Interested in learning more about this stamp set and matching framelits - email me!

Check out the Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals.

Happy Stamping!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.