Better late than never!

Here it is Sunday afternoon and I'm a little late with my Saturday post!  I've come to the end of a wonder 2 weeks of holidays on our sailboat relaxing on the west coast of British Columbia.  The weather wasn't perfect, but it's always so lovely to get away.  Indulge me as I share some of the pictures I took - it wasn't many.
Starting under the Lions Gate Bridge as we travelled towards Indian Arm
We just came under the Lions Gate Bridge on our way home when we met up with this freighter.  Thank goodness we weren't both under the bridge at the same time!
Penny - loves the boat as long as it's not moving!
The last part of our vacation was spent in False Creek - beautiful view of downtown Vancouver! 
And finally the boat...Half Penny Lane
Now I'm home and trying to catch up with everything.  I've actually managed to get down to my craft room this afternoon.  A friend from Norway asked me to make her a card for an upcoming wedding so I needed to finish that.  Also made the same card for my God Son's wedding that I'm heading to in about a weeks time.  My friend specifically asked for a 6x6 card - I like how it turned out.  I had to pull out my envelope punch board to make and envelope to fit, but now the envelope coordinates perfectly with the card.  What do you think?
Thanks for stopping by.
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.