Back to Reality and on to Project Life!

I'm back at home after a wonderful week in Salt Lake City.  I love it when I can dedicate time to stamping and being creative - it seems I just don't have enough time at home.  I'm sure that's the same for many of you.



Stampin' Up! has an amazing product called Project Life By Stampin' Up! which is perfect for those of us that love memory keeping (aka scrapbooking) but just don't have the time to do it.  I played with it at Convention and can't wait to get started.  It's easy to do using journalling cards and photos you can create great page to keep track of your memories.  I'm planning a class on September 30th at 7pm where you can bring along some pictures of your summer vacation (or whatever you choose) and you'll learn how to use Project Life and go home with 4 pages of your album already finished.  You can email me to reserve your spot.  I'll be posting more information about the class over the next few weeks - start gathering your pictures now!

Happy Stamping!
Melva


No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.