Mixed Media - I'm loving it!

I've just finished the sample for my upcoming Mixed Media Class on February 22nd.  I just love this technique.  I get to be "artistic" not just creative - well, I think I am being artistic.  It's so much fun to keep applying layers and see what it turns out like.  The secret is to not give up!  It never looks very good until you get all of the layers applied!

Are you interested in learning more?  I have one space left on Feb 22nd.  I am holding a second class on March 1st from 1-4pm.  You can email me to reserve for either of these dates.

Want to see what you'll be working on?  For this sample I used the Petite Petals Punch from the Occasions Catalogue and the Designer Series Paper called Sweet Sorbet - one of the free products you can choose if you purchase $60 from the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalogue or the Annual Catalogue. 

Happy creating!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.