Stampin' Up! Spring Occasions Catalogue

Hi everyone,
I'm so excited to tell you that the Spring Occasions Catalogue is now live!  You can download a PDF copy from my Online Store by clicking here or contact me to get a copy or browse in my Online Store.  I love this new catalogue and all of the new products.  I've been playing with some of the new products and I love all of them.

Check out some samples made with some of the new products:

This card is made by my friend Colleen Vassos using the Happy Watercolor Stampset (Item 133191) and embossed in gold
My friend Elaine Paget used the Vivid Vases stamp set (Item 133818) and the Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper (Item 132995).  It's hard to see in the picture, but she also used Crystal Effects to make the vases look full of water!
Happy Stamping!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.