More Shares from the Occasions Catalogue and from the upcoming Sale-a-Bration Catalogue

It's a beautiful day in Vancouver - a real treat for us in January as we mostly get grey weather and rain. 

I decided to make a nice bright "springy" card for my God Daughter's birthday at the end of the month.  I receive the following card from a fellow demonstrator Diane Evans and just loved how she used the new Scalloped Tag Topper Punch (Item 133324) from Stampin' Up! Occasions catalogue to add a removable book mark to the card.  She also used Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper and ribbon from the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack that will be available starting January 28th in the new Sale-a-Bration catalogue - spend $60 and you can choose 1 item for FREE!
I don't have the DSP or the Accessory Pack (must remember to add them to my Wishlist!) so I changed it up with paper from the Watercolor Wonder DSP (Item 132994) and the Gold Baker's Twine (Item 132975) from the Occasions Catalogue.  The sentiment is from the Perfect Pennants Stamp set (Item 133230).  I love how this turned out and hope my God Daughter will too.  Thanks Diane for the inspiration!

If you haven't received your Occasions catalogue yet, you can check it out by clicking here or email me and I'll make sure you get your own copy!

Happy Stamping!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.