Swallowtail Surprise!

At Stampin' Up! Convention in July, Shelli Gardiner, Stampin' Up! Co-founder, demonstrated a beautiful card using the Swallowtail stamp (Item 129216) and I knew that I was going to case it.  It is stunning - as Shelli's cards always are!  She is the master of vintage and shabby chic! It's my sister's birthday coming up, so what a perfect opportunity to try it.  I got a little carried away, but I like how it turned out.

First of all Shelli's card - WOW!

The surprise is when you open it - the butterfly almost comes to life!
Now my case of it.  Definitely a little busier and I changed up the stamps and colours.  I'm pleased with how it turned out. I hope my sister likes it!
Colours are Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana and Crisp Cataloupe
Stamp set used:  Swallowtail, Everything Eleanor, Background Builders, Gorgeous Grunge, Potpurri Papillion and for the sentiments, Bring on the Cake and Field Flowers
Happy Stamping!
Melva


No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.