Getting ready for SU! Convention

I'm off to the Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City next week as well as the Late Night Stamper events.  I'm so excited!  I've been working on some of my swaps.  I thought I would share some of them with you - although not all of them.  The Canada Inks Up! team is going to be 22 strong in Salt Lake City and we do a team swap - I want that one to be a surprise.

My first swap uses the Perfect Blend Stamp Set - I love this set! I also used the Background Builders set to give dimension to the background.
Perfect Blend Stamp Set

For my second swap I used the Lovely as a Tree set.  This card is so easy - I inked the "C" Block with Crumb Cake ink and stamped.  On top of that I used the Oak Leaf image in Early Espresso.  What could be easier!

Stay tuned for more of my swaps and pictures from Convention and the Late Night Stamper events!  It's SU!'s 25th Anniversary and it's going to be quite a party!

Don't forget to sign up for the Ronald McDonald House Stamp-a-Stack event!  Spots are limited.

Happy Stamping!
Melva





No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.