New Arrivals from Stampin' Up!



Hi everyone,

Finally home from a business trip to Phoenix where it wasn't typical desert weather - at least I don't think it is typical to have icy sidewalks in the desert.  We had about 4 days of temperatures close to freezing.  I was very glad I had brought along warmer clothes!

I wanted to share a couple of new arrivals from Stampin' Up!
 New Arrivals

Single Stamps

Stampin' Up! will continue to offer single stamps until March 31, 2013.  There are some great new stamps to choose from that are available as unmounted clear stamps packaged in a cello bag. Check out full images and place your order by clicking here.

Best Of...Stamp Sets

Best Of 25 Years
Stampin' Up! is 25 years old this year and we are celebrating by bringing back some of our favourite stamps.  There will be 12 sets of stamps offered, one per month. 

Here's January's set - Best of Birthdays - available for $17.95.  The Best Of sets are available as clear mount only so you can use them with your acryllic blocks.  If you don't have acrylic blocks, let me know and I'll help you select the sizes that will work best.


Best Of Birthdays Clear-Mount Stamp Set
In addition, for every six Best of Stamp sets that you purchase, you will earn a free set (value $17.95) - you'll receive a collectors card and stickers.  When you have six stickers you can redeem it through Stampin' Up! for your free set.

What a great way to start off the new year with Stampin' Up!

Don't forget my All Occasions Card Class on January 26th from 1-3pm.  If you haven't signed up I have some spots left.  You can email me or click here to sign up.

Happy Stamping
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.