Not a Christmas Share

It's getting close to Christmas, but I decided that I was going to think "outside the Christmas Box" for a swap I'm participating in tomorrow night.  A few Stampin' Up! demonstrators are getting together to stamp and enjoy the evening.  We're doing a ShoeBox Swap so I have to prepare 8 kits so that everyone can make one of my cards.

I purchased the Clockworks stampset a while back, but with all of the Christmas creativity I haven't had a chance to use it.  I have to say I love this stamp set.  Here's the card I've created for the ShoeBox Swap (apologies to those ladies participating as you'll get a sneak peek!).

The colours are Basic Grey and Summer Starfruit (one of my favourites from the new collection of in colours).

You can get this stamp set and much more if you consider purchasing the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit.  For only $125 you can get $155 worth of free SU! product.  PLUS, if you sign up before December 16th you'll receive a set of Ink Pads worth $64.95 in either the Bright, Regal or Subtle Collection for free.  What a deal! What an amazing early Christmas present! 

As a hobbyist or as a demonstrator, the free product is just the start of the benefits - discounts, subscription to Stampin' Success (an amazing magazine that SU! sends out every 2 months full of creative ideas) and access to Stampin' Connection (a website of great ideas and shares from demonstrators around the world!)

If you're interested, either contact me or click here to learn more and sign up.

Happy stamping,
Melva


No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.