Christmas Card Sneak Peek

I mentioned in my last post that I had finished my Christmas cards, well almost.  My husband and I are spending Christmas with family in Calgary this year and I decided I needed some extra special cards to take with me.  These easel cards are inspired by Robin Merriman. You can put a battery powered tea light behind and enjoy the glow. 

I changed it up a bit and used a textured embossing folder for the front and added a layer of champagne glimmer paper.  The inserts for both the top layer and the glimmer paper are cut using 2 different sizes of the Labels Collection Framelits (Item 125598).  I used the Evergreen Stampset (Item 127973) for the vellum image and a stamp from the Greetings of the Season set (Item 128033)

 I can't decide if I like the card better in Early Espresso or Gumball Green. Guess I'll make both!



I can't wait to share these cards with my family. 

How are you doing with your Christmas cards?  Why not gather some friends together and have a party to get a start on the cards.  I have a Christmas Card Class available - you can make 5 beautiful cards for $25.  Contact me if you are interested, I have dates available.

Happy stamping!
Melva


No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.