My Digital Studio 2 - More savings on Photobooks, Cards and More!

 


Stampin' Up! has announced that it has lowered all the cost of print products from My Digital Studio.  You can print photobooks, cards, calendars and other projects for less - some have been lowered up to 50 percent!  Check out the pricing list here.

You can download a free 30 day trial for MDS2 by clicking here.

I'm looking forward to sharing some of the projects I am creating - I have some great pictures to get into a PhotoBook for my sisters from our recent trip to New York.  I'll post as I get them finished.  I n the mean time, here are some other pages that I have created.



I'm having so much fun with MDS2 as you can see. If you're interested in learning more, email me!

Happy creating!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.