It's been a bit since I've posted

Hi everyone,
It has been a week or so since I've posted.  It's been quite a week as I've been suffering with a horrible cold or perhaps it was the flu.  I was away on business last week - what a horrible time to get sick.  Of course, it it has definitely meant that I haven't been able to be creative!

I had an Open House with a few friends last week.  I'll share some of the cards I demonstrated over the next few days.  In the mean time, I want to share some of the ornaments that I have been creating.  I've started by Christmas presents in making these ornaments. You may recognize the ornament from the front page of the Holiday Catalogue.


There's a Stampin' Up! promotion on for October - 15% discount on the Christmas Ornament bundles plus a free piercing pack.  Check out my former post for details.

Thanks for stopping by.
Melva





No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.