Here I go....

September is a busy time for everyone - for me it seems to be the start of a lot of travel for business.  While I love exploring new cities, I really would much rather be at home.  Today is the first day of 3 weeks of straight travel for me.  I'm off to Baltimore for a week of meetings.  I come home next Saturday for just enough time to unpack my suitcase and re-pack as I leave for a week in Regina.  The last trip is the one I'm most looking forward to.  My sisters and I are heading to New York for 5 days.  It will be so much fun to spend time with my sisters - we don't get to see each very often. Even though they only live in Alberta we just don't seem to get together very often.  This will be first time the 3 of us have done a trip like this - all spurred because my husband isn't really interested in going to New York.  His loss and my gain!

I thought I would share the swap card I made for the Canada Inks Up! swap that we did at convention.  Canada Inks Up! is the group of demonstrators I belong to through my Upline Alison.  I shared some of the cards from the talented ladies in the group in a previous post but I realized that I hadn't shared my swap.

This is a card in an envelope.  The envelope is made by cutting a 7 3/4" square using Card Stock and then at score @ 3-1/8” and 4-1/8” using the diagonal plate for the Simply Scored.  It's so easy - then fold in the 4 points. To make the inside of the card, I then cut Designer Series Paper to the same size and trimmed to fit the 4 points.  You can be as creative as you want inside - for this one I attached a small card so that I could write a note .

I may not be as regular at blogging over the next few weeks, but will try to share some of the adventures of my travel - especially New York!

Happy Stamping.
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.