Convention 2012 Recap (Finally)

Hi everyone,
Back from our sailing adventure and back to work!  Always takes a little while to get back into the swing of things. 
I had promised to share some of the great things I got at Stampin' Up! Convention as well as some of my favourite swaps.

 Here is all of the "free" things we got at Convention - we always get a great bag (it's in the back - Daffodil Delight Chevrons) as well as free stampsets and of course some give aways! You definitely have to pack an extra suitcase.  Being able to attend SU! Convention is definitely a perk of being a demonstrator.
 Of course, convention is never complete without a trip (or two) through Memento Mall.  Memento Mall is a place to buy lots of SU! logo items - I tried to restrain myself, but that's never easy!
 My upline, Alison Solven, organized a swap for the ladies in her Canada Inks Up! Team attending convention.  It was so much fun to get together and swap and also to see everyone's favourite swaps that they had received over the week.
This card was made by Elaine Paget - love the colours!  This stamp uses the Layered Labels Stamp (Item 127072) set cut out with the Apothecary Accents Framelits (Item 127003).
 Isn't this card great!  My upline, Alison, made this for our swap using the You're Amazing Stamp Set (Item 126722).  We received this stamp set at convention and I can't wait to make some great cards with it.  There is a coordinating Ticket Duo Builder punch (Item 126883) that is definitely on my wishlist!
 This gift card holder was made by Diane Evans - she's such a talented lady!  She has embossed the base with the Blooming with Kindness  stamp (Item 126422) using clear embossing powder with VersaMark,
I'm helping Alison with a Convention in Vancouver event for her downline and customers on Saturday so have been in my craft room creating some demonstrations to share on that day.  We're bringing convention to those who weren't able to attend - the day will be full of demonstrations, business talks based on the classes we attended as well as Make n' Takes!  I'll share some of the pictures of my demos and one of the Make n' Takes after Saturday.

If you're interested in any of the items used in these cards, email me or have a look in my online store.  I have spaces available in my upcoming classes as well.  If you are interested in hosting a party for you and your friends, contact me and we can plan together!

Happy stamping!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.