Christmas Gift Holders

My last creations as part of the Design Team that I have been participating are gift card holders.  I'd never made these before, but had fun making these.

The first one is made using the Matchbox Die for the Big Shot, but I extended the size by creating 2 bottoms and then making a cover by cutting cardstock in the length and width needed for the box.  I think it turned out amazing.




For the second gift card holder I used the Top Note die with a folded piece of paper.  I put the fold on the die just a little below where it would normally cut.  This gives a folded card in the shape of the top note.  I covered it with Designer Series Paper and added ribbon and a sentiment.

 For the inside I used an envelope I sealed and then cut off part of the length.  A little glue to secure it in place and a saying.  I attached the gift card to a piece of cardstock with a little tag to make it easy to pull out the gift card.

Christmas is coming fast!  If you're interested in these ideas or any others, contact me and I'll help you make some great gift card holders!

The Online Extravaganza ends tomorrow, Send me your orders via email OR go on to my Online Store and place your own online.

Happy Stamping!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.