Digital Scrapbooking Day Online Event!

Mark your calendars and join Stampin' Up! in celebrating Digital Scrapbooking Day with a free four day online event - November 4-7.  Digital Scrapbooking Day is celebrated on the first Saturday in November.

Join for:
  • FREE digital downloads
  • Project ideas
  • Announcement of the 2011 My Digital Studio contest winners.
The event will be on the My Digital Studio online community group at www.mydigitalstudio.net.  This site has great ideas, tips and training and is free to sign up as a member.

I'm really looking forward to this event - it's intended for customers and demonstrators.  I have MDS and love creating with it, but am always interested in new ideas and projects. 

Join me in this free event!

Happy stamping!
Melva


No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.