On my way home from Convention!

Well, I'm on my way home from Salt Lake City today after attending my first Stampin' Up Convention.  All I can say is WOW!  It was so much fun and I met so many new friends and attended some wonderful classes and sessions.
I attended a Fun Class on Friday night called "Village of Cuteness".  The project was 3 little decorated houses - because the class was only 2 hours and I also had to transport the houses home, I didn't finish them.  I'll finish them soon and post pictures for you all to see.
Stampin' Up spoiled us so much during the convention - lots of new stamp sets to try out including some from the upcoming Holiday Mini that won't be released until September 1st! The mini is amazing and I want to order everything in it!
Here's a sneak peak that was demo'd during one of the General Sessions - isn't this adorable - there's a stamp set AND a coordinating punch.  If you're interested in receiving a Holiday Mini - email me and I'll make sure you get one when they are available in August.
I'll post more pictures over the next few days!  Stay tuned!  If you're interested in learning more about Stampin' Up and how you could be able to join me next year at Convention, feel free to contact me.  Stampin' Up has an amazing promotion on until the end of July if you are interested in joining in the fun.


Happy Stamping!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.