Thinking of You

I just love the "French Foliage" stamp set - I find myself using some of the stamps for multiple projects.  For example, it contains "words" and also a set of "splotches" that can be used as a background.  I used this technique in my pop-out card that I posted on March 7th - Pop Out Card.  If you stamp using a neutral colour such as Crumb Cake and then stamp off once (press your inked stamp lightly on paper to take some of ink off) and then stamp your card, it adds lovely detail to your card.


In this card, I've used the French Foliage set with Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard and Early Espresso colours.  The card front is actually cut in half to show the lattice embossing on the inside of the card and the button and ribbon detail.  I've also used the Scallop Trim Border Punch to add detail to the front.



The stamp off technique is used on both the front and inside of the card - I used Crumb Cake and Pear Pizzazz (this is one of my new favourite colours!).
Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Stamping!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.